Rockin body

Options
Anybody doing the Rockin Body and if so what kind of results have you seen? I am starting this this week so I was just curious.

Replies

• micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Is that one of Shaun T's? I think I have it at home, but have only done it a couple of times. I've been addicted to the Insanity workout and all his others seem pretty tame after that. LOL.:happy:

I'd recomend incorporating a Jillian Michael's routine in with it to get a little more strength training as well - her Ripped in 30 or six pack in six weeks is really good!
  • tripledipped13
    tripledipped13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I was about to post the same question. I haven't gotten it yet but am really thinking about ordering it! I am going to do Insanity as soon as I feel like I will be able to do it, haven't worked out in YEARS prior to 4 weeks ago. Just wondering if it is worth buying????
  • keried1
    keried1 Posts: 3
    Options
    It is Shaun T. I have been doing Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and it kicks my butt but I also get bored of doing the same thing everyday. I am hoping Rocking body will be fun and a change. Maybe I will learn to dance a little too LOL