was this too much

Options
manoozo
manoozo Posts: 156 Member
would you please see my today's diary and tell me what you think??
I've been trying to up my calories, especially proteins, because i feel really weak during workout and i think i'm becoming slower...
so, did i eat too much????
and i found those mcvites cookies with no hydrogenated fats...can you give a look to the nutritional facts of it and tell me if it is a healthy snack for weight loss...
i would really appreciate it guys...
feel free to add me if you want :)

Replies

• IECdispatcher
    IECdispatcher Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I think your diary looks fantastic! I will be interested in hearing if you have more energy during your workouts in the next few days. Keep up the good work!!
  • manoozo
    Options
    I think your diary looks fantastic! I will be interested in hearing if you have more energy during your workouts in the next few days. Keep up the good work!!
    oh really!!!! was that too much shrimp??
  • skyler8937
    skyler8937 Posts: 24
    Options
    I think it looks pretty good. :-)

Are you eating before your workout? It could just be that you need to fuel up before hitting the gym.

:-) Great job.
  • IECdispatcher
    IECdispatcher Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I don't think so. I try to eat all my calorie goal, it looks like yours is 1970. I don't eat my exercise calories that I earn but some people do. It's a personal preference. Just glad to see you are eating more.
  • manoozo
    Options
    I think it looks pretty good. :-)

Are you eating before your workout? It could just be that you need to fuel up before hitting the gym.

:-) Great job.
    no ,actually i think if i eat before working out i would need to wait 2 hours to digest and not feel nauseous, is that right???
    i just have coffee and workout, then shower and get breakfast...what do you think?
  • manoozo
    Options
    so guys???
  • cspinney
    cspinney Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    would you please see my today's diary and tell me what you think??
    I've been trying to up my calories, especially proteins, because i feel really weak during workout and i think i'm becoming slower...
    so, did i eat too much????
    and i found those mcvites cookies with no hydrogenated fats...can you give a look to the nutritional facts of it and tell me if it is a healthy snack for weight loss...
    i would really appreciate it guys...
    feel free to add me if you want :)

Where you said you are feeling weak during workouts and you feel like you are getting slower, I would suggest that you pay attention to your Iron levels. If you go under reports, you can do a Nutrition Report and see how much Iron you've been getting in your diet.

A while back I found myself feeling tired all the time, and feeling really weak during workouts and it turned out to be low iron. May not be the problem in your case, but doesn't hurt to consider it.
  • GemmaM_x
    GemmaM_x Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Definitely look at iron intake. I've been taking an iron supplement and the difference in my energy levels is incredible!
  • skyler8937
    skyler8937 Posts: 24
    Options
    Everyone is different. My husband is the same as you, he can't eat before a workout or he gets "sick". I'm the total opposite, I have to eat something small or else the lack of food makes me nauseous. :-)
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    If you are feeling weak during your workouts, you should probably up your carbs. Your calories are quite low, you can easily fit another 25-50 grams of carbs in there.

I started eating a banana about an hour before my workout, and it helped my energy levels quite a bit. Then an apple afterwards. They made a world of difference.
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Um... well, if your diary is true to how you were eating, of course you were feeling weak barely eating 800 calories a day. I only went back about a week, but I saw very little eating in your diary. Yesterday was much, much better!