Hi

Options
Hi just found this site and thought I'd give it a go ,I need all the help I can get, do you all find it helpful ?

Replies

• leebeebumble
    leebeebumble Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I joined 2 weeks ago, and I'm down a little over 7 pounds, so yes, tracking is amazing, the people on here are very helpful and the site is so easy and nice to use along with the phone app. Please feel free to add me and we can help each other along the way!
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    the site is very helpeful the support that u get from the people is even more helpeful sometimes and i enjoy the forums cause i dont think of food when im in them lol
  • Apogree
    Apogree Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the site!

I'm new myself and I'm looking forward to being honest with how much I actually eat. I know I exercise and that's great, but to really see how much I consume is very needed! If you ever need someone to chat with, feel free to message me!

Good luck!
  • User819
    User819 Posts: 271
    Options
    Welcome. Yes it's a great site for new and seasoned folk
  • Tracie1082
    Tracie1082 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome!
    I joined a few weeks ago myself and love it. The forums have a lot of helpful information and learning to count calories has been helpful in realizing how much I really eat.
  • TheToddSterG
    Options
    Hey there! I am Todd, and I am New!
  • carplady
    carplady Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi I joined beginning of February and lost 28lb so far. Couldn't have done it with this site. I log and track everything and browse the forums instead of grazing in the kitchen LOL
  • squinlan9392
    squinlan9392 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am joining myself as well. Hoping to find alot of support here!! Tracking your food intake is the way to lose and this is way cheaper than WW.
  • Kat60dav
    Kat60dav Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi thank you for the encouragement I am finding that logging in my food does help me not to overeat getting weighed tomorrow so I'm hopeful that I may have lost a pound or 2.
  • Kat60dav
    Options
    you have been a good help, you are doing well, I agree with you that browsing this site and logging in my food does keep me out of the biscuit tin lol
  • Kat60dav
    Options
    thank you, i certainly think this site is helpful yes.
  • mattieswift2013
    Options
    Welcome! I definitely was hesitant to join at first but I really do think tracking all of my food and drinks has helped me put into perspective what and how much of it I was putting into my body. Join some of the challenge groups when you get in the groove of things :)
  • churchchipmunk
    churchchipmunk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi! Yes it is very helpful! Very friendly and very motivational!