What to wear to work out

Options
I've never really thought about what I wear when I work out...usually whatever work out pants are on sale at Target and a clean t-shirt.

But, my body is improving and I think it is time to upgrade to something which looks better than homeless!

What do you suggest?

Replies

• keatsgeckos
    keatsgeckos Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi,

I'm finding underarmour shirts and new balance shorts are comfortable. I go for lightweight fabrics and a fit that is snug enough not to droop when I get sweaty, but since I am modest, not too tight. It's a matter of personal taste, but I do recommend these two brands for lightweight breathable fabric.

:)
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I always get Nike shorts and loose cotton tank tops. I love Under Armour, but I find that some of their tanks ride up when I am in spin class or doing Insanity.

I love shirts like this http://www.academy.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_10051_782641_-1?kwid=ps_pla&mkid=PLA|023475338|Nike%20Women%27s%20Dip%20Dye%20Swoosh%20Loose%20Tank%20Top

Wear what you feel comfortable in. I refuse to worry about what I am wearing when working out and I also hate things on my shoulders so it has to be a tank top. I dress for each workout too. I can't wear shorts to spin so I have my compression capris. I also love Targets C9 brand.
  • Bernadette60614
    Bernadette60614 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Thank you! My underarmour pants and top arrived today and they are lovely! And, it didn't hurt that they were roughly 30% off on Amazon!