soooo looking for BUDDIES! :D

Options
heey!

I've been up for month but i've lately had exams and was extreemely busy. But now i am back on track and hope to get some great buddies!
:smile:

Replies

• Jackie_XOXOXO
    Jackie_XOXOXO Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You are welcomed to add me.. Im also doing a June Dietbet Challenege. :-) Welcome back
  • shaywoods12
    shaywoods12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. :flowerforyou:
  • angelbaby4x78
    Options
    brand new here and would like a few friends. ^_^
  • Rjohnsonjr32
    Rjohnsonjr32 Posts: 117
    Options
    Anyone here is more than welcome to add me. I am always up for the buddy system and making new friends.
  • vanesa007
    vanesa007 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey guys New to this Site ...feel free to add me :)
  • jmduran1989
    Options
    Good job for losing 12 lbs!
  • Lauren4974
    Lauren4974 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm back after a long time off. Have a lot of extra weight to lose AGAIN. Starting over is always hard, but it's easier with good friends to keep you on track.
  • Pumpitusa
    Pumpitusa Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. If you don't ...no problem. Good luck on staying on track.
    Best regards
  • a_han
    a_han Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also looking for some encouragement! Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm getting back into my workout routine after final exams, too, and I just got done finishing up my first year at Uni.
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You and anyone can add me, looking for more motivation and others to motivate!
  • BananaFaceFace
    BananaFaceFace Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Welcome/welcome back!

feel free to add me and anyone else as well, i'm on a lot and try to give as much support and motivation as i can. :)
  • emma19797
    emma19797 Posts: 18
    Options
    Thanks to all of you guys!!! :smile:
  • Nano1360
    Nano1360 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Feel free to add me as well! You or anyone else! I have been hear almost a year and I have been busy with uni as well! the good thing is we can always start from today!!!!! So let's focus from today!