This is the FUNNIEST Spam email I've ever received!!!

Options
Just received this spam email, it made me laugh so much I thought I'd share it with you guys:

Dear Claire,

You need a who Dr offer excellent great goods and price and service yes oh much fun. considering that, we suggest a very good web site for your choice now you will love it yes you will be happy now.

it show kinds of clothes, shoes, jeans more and so on yes fun foever.

the only purpose is to make your satisfied fine happy time now by payment. thanks for attention you give me much.

PAYMENT is PayPal, you can pay me now and receive much greatness for time fun gifts yes at cost not never be beaten by no one! you will not reggret this. Pay now and love clothes and giffs for ever at low price cost!

kin Regards Chen jou chaewmiig

13/43/32/6/6/7/e/W/E

Replies

• ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    This made my morning yes fun and greatness excellent happy!
  • cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    When I started reading it I thought it was a medical thing.. but then clothes and gifts? Is that what they teach in med school these days? lol
  • eekface
    eekface Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Ooooh this case me much fun and great smiling! :laugh:
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    OMG! That's HI-larious. I cannot believe there are actually people who fall for this stuff. Just last week, the 'king of Zimbabwe' told me that I had won their annual 'email lottery' and then two days ago, a british gentleman offered me 11 million dollars just to launder, I mean, 'hold onto' money for him because he couldn't get to america yet.... sad sad sad. Thank you for this - I needed a good laugh. This is probably the funniest one I've ever seen. :)
  • Naokoheart
    Naokoheart Posts: 161
    Options
    LMFAO,I get a lot of those emails,but mostly ones trying to sell me electronics! xD
    The clothes are cute though....
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    lol I just emailed this to my mom and my cousin. They love that sort of thing. :smile:
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    This...was absolutely priceless.
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    Out of curiosity, I went to the website and it says 30 days money bank guarantee, not money back guarantee. lol!
  • Bullitsmom
    Bullitsmom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Quck where do I sign up and pay!! whoo hoo
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    Yes, I think we are all happy now after receiving this email. Such great fun!
  • Gerkenstein
    Gerkenstein Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: LMAO! :laugh: :laugh: Totally made my morning. Thanks for sharing!
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    What? lol

Hilarious is all I can say. Thanks I needed cheering up :smile:
  • dore0021
    dore0021 Posts: 137
    Options
    HAHA!
    I was on this website called dhgate (it's a china wholesale website) and I was chatting with one of the wholesalers and the converstation was sooo funny, just like this. It was definately my evening entertainment.
    They try so hard ,lol
  • BbNuke
    BbNuke Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Just received this spam email, it made me laugh so much I thought I'd share it with you guys:

Dear Claire,

You need a who Dr offer excellent great goods and price and service yes oh much fun. considering that, we suggest a very good web site for your choice now you will love it yes you will be happy now.

it show kinds of clothes, shoes, jeans more and so on yes fun foever.

the only purpose is to make your satisfied fine happy time now by payment. thanks for attention you give me much.

PAYMENT is PayPal, you can pay me now and receive much greatness for time fun gifts yes at cost not never be beaten by no one! you will not reggret this. Pay now and love clothes and giffs for ever at low price cost!

kin Regards Chen jou chaewmiig

13/43/32/6/6/7/e/W/E

I've got to share this with my friends/family - what a hoot! :bigsmile:
  • mstarrett01
    mstarrett01 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    WOW I can barely understand what the hell they are trying to sell you! Oh what fun!
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    When I had my on-line shop I used to get a ton of the these from Nigeria, always good for a laugh but sad that some people actually fell for it. I would be careful even clicking on the links though, they are heavy with viruses.