FITBIT FLEX FOR $70 (Includes tax and shipping)

Options
robjenga
robjenga Posts: 175 Member
If you've been wanting one but didn't wanna pull the trigger on a $100 price tag...here ya go! Get it fast!!!!

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/95862/groupon-50-worth-of-brookstone-products-for-25-fitbit-flex-or-fitbit-one-wireless-activity-sleep-tracker

Replies

• Jackie_XOXOXO
    Jackie_XOXOXO Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! Thanks
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    And to think I just got mine (my husband paid the $99 plus tax and a 2-year replacement plan = $113) from Best Buy...oh well, I love mine :smile:
  • JewelE77
    JewelE77 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Sweet, thank you! :drinker:
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Coupon code expired
  • abeechu
    abeechu Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Coupon code expired

You have to use the Groupon, not the MEMDAY20 code. I just bought a Flex for a total of $25 + $58 (including tax) = $83. Granted the slate one doesn't ship out until June 20 and the black one is on back order for 3000+ more people (yes, I called to ask), but it's better than the 8-10 week delay that both REI and FitBit is putting on their websites.
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I got it figured out! Mine will be on its way soon!
  • beanymac22
    beanymac22 Posts: 47
    Options
    Bump for when I get home!
  • gfroniewski
    gfroniewski Posts: 168
    Options
    Just took advantage of the Groupon. Thanks!

EDIT: Whoop, called Donna over at Brookstone and added a fresh promo code. $50 shipped. :)))
  • abeechu
    abeechu Posts: 24 Member
    Options

EDIT: Whoop, called Donna over at Brookstone and added a fresh promo code. $50 shipped. :)))

WHAAAAAAAT. I totally should've done this :P
  • gfroniewski
    gfroniewski Posts: 168
    Options

WHAAAAAAAT. I totally should've done this :P

Haha once I saw the updated Father's Day code I had to try. ^_^ I can't wait for mine to arrive!
  • michellechawner
    Options
    I got the FitBit One - just ordered yesterday - it got better reviews over the flex from a few forums I checked... but thanks! Saving money is always a good thing!