Insanity Question

I am borrowing Insantiy from a friend and its the deluxe version. It seems that I am missing boht of the plyo dvd's from the set. There are 10 slots but I am only missing 1 DVD and I find it to be really odd since both Plyo DVD's are not there, I am confused over that... but anyways to those of you who have done insanity what do you think I should do in replace of those DVD's? I am really bummed about it, but I don't want to not do it because of that. Suggestions would be great!! :)

Here is a list of the DVD's I do have:

1. Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs
2. Cardio Recovery & Max Recovery
3. Cardio Power & Resistance
4. Insane Abs
5. Cardio Abs
6. Dig Deeper & Fit Test
7. Max Interval Sports Training & Insane Abs
8. Max Interval Circuit
9. Max Cardio Conditioning & Cardio Abs

Replies

• Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    i saw insanity on youtube under the user name sk k last week, maybe it's still there?
  • jillybaby86
    jillybaby86 Posts: 66 Member
    I should also mention that I don't have internet at home...
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    I don't know about the deluxe version, but you are missing Plyo Cardio and Circuit and Max Interval Plyo. It seems like you have a lot of abs only dvds which seems odd.
  • jillybaby86
    I don't know about the deluxe version, but you are missing Plyo Cardio and Circuit and Max Interval Plyo. It seems like you have a lot of abs only dvds which seems odd.

I know I thought the same thing!!!
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    If you have the deluxe version you are also missing Insanity Upper Body Weight Training.
  • jillybaby86
    If you have the deluxe version you are also missing Insanity Upper Body Weight Training.

Well I thought it was the deluxe version but I could be wrong... I just know I am missing both the plyo DVD's.
  • cowboy032587
    cowboy032587 Posts: 24 Member
    if they have the insane abs disc it is the deluxe edition. You are missing both plyo and max plyo and the upper body weight training. The plyos are very important discs but the weight training is not part of the regular routine