looking for some support

Options
hi everyone i just joined and i dont really have any support from anyone but my fiance'. ive been over weight since i was 13. i lost 60lbs working at a very physical job then i messed my back up and since i left that job back in january ive gained it all back. im really ready for a change and im hoping if my fiance' sees that im losing weight he will make more of an effort too. i have a 3 year old daughter and am a stay at home mama.

Replies

• barbsdag
    barbsdag Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!!!

You will find some amazing people here that will encourage you every step of the way!!! We are behind you every step of the way.
  • Nano1360
    Nano1360 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Me and my boyfriend also started our journey together! I feels lot more better when you have the support in your house!!!!
    Welcome and feel free to add me! I
  • jochallis
    jochallis Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi - I need some support as well I am 46 and always been overweight now due to health reasons I need to have a complete change of lifestyle and have to say food plays a big part in my life so any support welcome please feel free to add me x
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I will do what I can to motivate and help!
  • Braydensmommy415
    Braydensmommy415 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie too :) Almost 40 days faithfully logging but would love some additional support as well :)
  • StellaAG87
    StellaAG87 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there, I am new here too on my first week!
    This up really looks great and is helping me a lot with control my portion. I moved from Italy to USA and food wise there are so many differences.

Valentina
  • StellaAG87
    StellaAG87 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there, I am new here too on my first week!
    This up really looks great and is helping me a lot with control my portion. I moved from Italy to USA and food wise there are so many differences.

Feel free to add me!

Valentina
  • RoRi3
    RoRi3 Posts: 6
    Options
    I am new, looking for some encouragement too, I really need it . Thanks a lot :smile:
  • sharon_moyer
    sharon_moyer Posts: 177
    Options
    I'm willing to support you for everyone's sake so please accept my friend request that I sent you.