Question for the ladies!

Options
Behxo
Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
So I really want to start taking up some jump roping but unfortunately the sports bras I have now apparently aren't as supportive as I thought they were. To really keep you from moving around what's the best recommended bra? Thanks!

Replies

• 1duffwf
    1duffwf Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    One of the best ones I own has individual bra cups, underwire lining, and is in my size (none of this small, medium, large stuff). Since I can't wear it everyday most days I go old school and two bra it.
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I like glamorize. They have great support, are comfortable and look good when I am wearing them. Looks like I have 2 breast instead of one compressed blob.
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I like glamorize. They have great support, are comfortable and look good when I am wearing them. Looks like I have 2 breast instead of one compressed blob.

haha! Thanks I'll check that brand out
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I would go to a real sports store and check out the high impact bra section. A specialized running store will also have a good selection of high impact bras.

Keep in mind that bras do lose support over time, so your old ones might just need to be replaced with newer ones. I've been told the equivalent of 500 running miles (or about six months) just about does a bra in. I still use those sadder droopier bras on lifting days cuz who cares what my boobs are doing when I'm not bouncing around.
  • CAPLDY
    CAPLDY Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a large busted woman (38F) and I use TWO sports bra and a compression top. That's the ONLY way I don't bounce. When I am working out I don't care what my boobs look like as long as they are not bouncing and not trying to knock me out. :laugh: