Looking for some friends on here =)

Options
Hello! I am looking for some friends on here =) Please feel free to add me as a friend. I am on weekdays, not holidays or weekends or when I'm sick. I am still nursing a toddler, so you won't see me often doing the diet tracking, but I do occasionally to get an idea of how well I'm doing in nutrients and etc... I exercise 1.5-3hrs a weekday, depending on the day.

I spent more then 3 of the last 4 years with my lungs at less then 50%. It was a horrible experience. Over the last year we've finally found a regimen of medications, treatments and figured out some food allergies (that blood work says I don't have but skin reactions prove now that we knew to test for them) and my lungs are back up between 75-90% (and staying on that higher end more and more). So I can finally exercise again and loose this baby weight ;-)

However, my lungs will take just about any excuse to shut back down on me. Colds, flu, bronchitis, pneumonia, bad allergy days, etc can all see my lungs heading back down to or below the 50% function mark. This means there are periods I cannot work out during, and I need some friends that aren't going to abandon me and make me feel worse and more frustrated then I already do about something out of my control if I'm not logging in for a bit. Finding the motivation to continue to work out after periods of simply not being able to is something I have been struggling with (it's the reason I break every weekend and holiday now, I found if I build in breaks and am use to coming back to exercising after them it's not as bad to get myself to come back and exercise after an illness break).

I enjoy seeing what others are doing and will certainly try to comment on at least one post of everyone every day I'm on =) Hope to 'meet' some awesome new people!

Replies