Time to get focused again

Options
So, I swore I would be good this holiday weekend and guess what...I wasn't. I didn't put a lot of thought into what I ate and I didn't track. Now I need to buckle down and get back into good habits. I've found before that if I fall off the healthy eating wagon I don't get back up again for a long time. So, any words of encouragement are appreciated. I've only been at this for a couple of weeks. I did well tracking until last Friday, but I only did well exercising for the first week. So I really need to get dedicated again. HELP!

Replies

• princessrtk
    princessrtk Posts: 28
    Options
    Every day is a new chance to be better than yesterday! I would take it a step at a time.

Start eating healthier, track your calories but if you go over don't stress it. Take notes, do better the next day. Master tracking and keeping your calories around goal. Next, add exercise. This way you aren't feeling overwhelmed or disappointed when you aren't able to accomplish everything you wanted to right away.

Changing your lifestyle takes time and patience but it will be worth it in the end.

Add me as a friend if you would like...i'm a good cheerleader. : )
  • successiswithinme
    successiswithinme Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    OK I am back to get serious here again too. Tracking and exercise are on my priority list. Lets encourage each other here.