Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ladies - Comfortable Cheststrap/HRM?

2»

Replies

• beachquilt
    beachquilt Posts: 39 Member
    I love my Polar FT4F HRM. I can't even feel the chest strap and it stays in place just perfect.

I agree totally!! Love mine!
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    I love my Polar FT4F HRM. I can't even feel the chest strap and it stays in place just perfect.

I have the Polar FT7 HRM and echo the earlier comments - very comfortable and stays in place.

^^^ Same here
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member

I have the Polar FT7 HRM and echo the earlier comments - very comfortable and stays in place.

^^^ Same here

me too polar ft7
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 726 Member
    I have a polar Hrm & it's very comfortable & very reliable.
    I also own a Rhythm & it was a big waste of money. Highly inaccurate numbers. I did side by side comparison with my Polar & it gave grossly elevated numbers. I liked the idea of attaching to my forearm because I was looking for something convenient to use on my working days when I go for a walk during my lunch break but, it failed to fit the bill.
  • toronto81
    toronto81 Posts: 17 Member
    +1 for Polar. ft40. Don't even know its there after putting it on.
  • tcraw15
    tcraw15 Posts: 223 Member
    I have a Polar RS300X. The chest strap is super comfortable. Like others, with the Polar FT4 and FT7, I forget it's even there. I also wear mine under my sports bra band. I don't like wearing things on my wrists either, but the watch doesn't bother me.