Teenager looking for friends :)

Options
Hi,
I'm just starting out on here and I've heard that having friends when you join MFP is a must if you want to do well on this program. I am a teen and am looking to lose about 15 lbs, looking for any teenage friends who are looking to lose any amount of weight. If we can build a strong support group it will help us all achieve our goals!

I'm a very positive person and am looking for people who expect to be on here posting often, people who are serious about losing weight....

Let's be friends and get on with getting this weight off! Please send me a friend request if interested or let me know and I'll send you a friend request, please include some info about you, in your request if you don't have a profile set up.

Looking forward to meeting some new friends!
:)

Lexi

Replies

• kaila_gonzalez13
    Options
    Hi Lexi, my name is Kaila! I'm 18, a senior at a Maryland high school. I play volleyball, soccer, and I throw shot put & discus. I am most likely going to play college volleyball at PSU Berks this upcoming fall, so that is my drive to lose weight and get in top physical shape. I am looking to lose about 10-15lbs, and also tone up my abs and legs. Working out isn't the hard part for me, I could be at the gym all day, it's that healthy eating that screws me over. But with a good support system I'm sure that can be made a lot easier!

Good luck to you on your journey to a healthier lifestyle, and feel free to message me about anything!

-Kaila G
  • ray2ilean
    ray2ilean Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • DenialTwist33
    Options
    Hi guys :)

My name is Bree, i'm 18 and in Australia. I love music, i sing and play guitar and I'm also a theatre (drama) student at University and I do belly dance too.
    I'm looking to lose around 10kgs and tone up :)

Lovely to meet you all, add me and good luck x
  • aTallLiam
    aTallLiam Posts: 75
    Options
    Hi, I'm from England :D

I sent you friend request :)
  • jennnco
    jennnco Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    hey, i'm 19 and am also looking to lose 15-20 lbs in time to start my 3rd year of university this fall. I really feel like this is the summer that can change my life and help boost my confidence physically. I'd love to befriend some of you along the way :)
  • 0mgitsali
    0mgitsali Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm from Ireland! add me :D
  • littlelfmage
    Options
    Hey, I'm 18 and just started as well. I love how you want to build a strong support group. I'm sending you a request. :)
  • Zeade
    Zeade Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi I'm 19 from Switzerland !
    I'm looking to lose 15kg before school starts again in september x
    Anyone add me
  • JedaAl14
    JedaAl14 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello i'm 18 and looking to lose around 10 lbs.before school starts in August and my long Term goal is to lose 43 lbs. so feel free to add me.:)
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hi! I joined MFP a week ago without friends...and I've gained soooo many! Everyone has been so supportive and motivating - they're all just...wonderful!! I have a much larger goal than you (already lost dbl what you're looking to achieve), but I'll be your friend! I guess I'm a little older than you too...but hey, that doesn't matter. :-)

I'll send ya a request. Anyone can feel free to add me...can't have too much of a good thing!