today show watcher too!

Options
dls06
dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
Hi everyone, I too watched the today show. I use to do the my pyramid tracker but find this so much better. It was lonely! I hope to be motivated by all of you. can't wait to get started.

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I love this site. I know it says a few pounds but look at my profile, I have lost and KEPT off 38 pounds over the past 2 years using MFP.

Tamara is a friend of mine I made on here and she has been a big help in keeping my promises to myself.

Welcome

Jeannie
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Even if you think about the forums you'll never be lonely! Every one here is very helpful and is at some stage of their own weight loss, so it is not difficult to find motivation, support, or just some good advice from anywhere on the food chain :noway:.
  • Corrie62
    Corrie62 Posts: 191
    Options
    I totally agree...the support here is fantastic. Welcome
  • luannkylee
    luannkylee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have done weight watchers and I gained it all back in 2 years!! I am going to try this out and to make new friends that are trying to lose weight also! Good luck everyone!!

Your new weight loss friend from Minnesota

LuAnn
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    welcome,.
    this is a great site. full of lots of motivation and encouragement. You can do it. Just stick with it and dont give up