My poor diet :-(

Options
ok, so when it comes to how I eat I definitely have my good and bad days. The thing is, when its bad its REALLY BAD. If I go over what my calorie intake should be I start with small snacks and before I know it I have had 4-5 large meals that day. I am doing the Insanity program and Im starting week 3 tomorrow, but I just cant get my diet under control. Does anyone have any tips or self-used'tricks' for helping with my eating problem? I have tried eating clean and healthy but a girl just wants a burger when she wants one. I have tried eating what I want and then suffering later for not having the calories left to eat anything. But the problem really isnt what I eat, its the fact that when I fall off the wagon I fall WAYYY off and sometimes for days

Replies

• Katie_Norton
    Katie_Norton Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Insanity will make you soooo hungry!!! Congrats on making it to week three. Are you giving yourself a cheat day?? Those are important for cravings ... Like if I complete week 3, I'll treat myself to a yummy burger? There are also some really good burger alternatives like using ground chicken or turkey and you could always try a black bean burger (sounds nasty but its yummy).

Also, are you getting enough protein?? I had to start a light whey protein shake in the am because yogurt would only hold me for about an hour. Good luck!