Fitbit flex?

Options
Where can a person buy a fitbit flex right now? The website says they arent even released yet, but people have them. anyone know where to order one from?

Replies

• kimama01
    kimama01 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just bought mine today from verizion wireless.. plus I just got my email confirmation it was shipped and will be here in 2 days!!! How to do you like that one !!!! Fitbit and many other webites such as REI, Brookestone and heart rate monitors (I pre-ordered in April and cancelled today because they still can't tell me when they will recieve their shipment) will not ship for 8-10 weeks... PLUS I got 22% off with my accessory discount and FREE shipping... can't beat that one even if you don't get the 22% off it is a great deal since you won't have to wait almost 2 months to get one.
  • pmakretsew
    pmakretsew Posts: 12
    Options
    The Fitbit Flex was officially launched May 6th and they're pretty much sold out everywhere because everyone wants them. I got mine through Brookstone, took about 3 weeks to come in and I've had it for a week now. You just have to scour the web to find a place that has them in stock, from what I understand the company is working hard to get more stock out to sellers.
  • getrealforme
    Options
    Best Buy carries them, you just have to call to see if they actually have them in stock, or when they will get them back in.
  • getrealforme
    Options
    Best Buy carries them, you just have to call to see if they actually have them in stock, or when they will get them back in.
    Jawbone UP is similiar and Best Buy also carries them. I have an UP and love it.
  • wink77
    wink77 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I got mine at Best Buy about a month ago. I purchased online and picked it up at the store.
  • echelonokie
    Options
    Brookstone has them and if you have the BradsDeals coupon code and the groupon for $50 (costs $25) then it's really affordable! I got mine for $60 total and that's with a year replacement warranty AND S/H!