34 yr old woman with 100+ to loose...any one else?

Options
MzsCherise
MzsCherise Posts: 25 Member
Hi, Im a 34 yr old woman and i am currently at 310 lbs...My goal weight is at 200 right now and eventually more! I started off at 334 lbs at the begining of April and and have been logging pretty consistently! I am looking for more friends on here who have the same 100+ to loose and some who have lost it already so i can pick their brain..lol I picked up a paper route at the start so that i wouldnt have any excuses to not go for walks and its been paying off so far...also started to do other things the past couple days like squats and arm exercises...Please feel free to add me and i will do my best at helping with support and encouragement...

Replies

• Franacious
    Franacious Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have struggled with weight my entire life. In 2007 I was 288 pounds and age 33, so completely know where you're coming from. I got down to 165 pounds by walking, being active every chance I had and being very aware of every crumb of food that went into my mouth. It took about 16 months. I stayed there for a summer, then decided to finish my BS degree and gained some back. I've found myself lingering around 185 for several years now. I've gained 10 pounds here or there, during holidays and what-not but get myself back to 185, about where I am now. I don't know what advice I can give you, but I'm willing to help any way I can. What helped me the most was being accountable. I had a fried at work that was losing too, and we made each other accountable. Everyday, we asked about what we ate for dinner, or what we ate over the weekend. It made me think twice on Saturday night before indulding in that black and bleu burger and onion rings knowing I would have to tell Brandy on Monday morning! :) You're off to a great start and seeing those scales go down is motivation in itself. Let me know what I can do to help you, obviously I've not had a perfect journey since I have 20 pounds to lose now but I'm getting back in the game now that I've finished my degree.
  • baiye1
    baiye1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and have 100+ to lose as well. I have lost and gained before so I'd like to see if I can crack 200. I do find logging is very helpful and having a good reason to get out and exercise. Feel free to add me and we can commiserate :)
  • shawnamajor1
    shawnamajor1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 30 years old with 140+ to lose. I have a hard time being active because I have coronary artery disease as well as a host of other issues but I am trying to lose enough weight in order to exercise through diet. I had lost over 70lbs before but then depression hit and well, I'm sure most know what happened next *LOL* Feel free to add me.