new to this so confused and want to learn please..

Options
Hello, im currently 177lbs and my objective is to get to 126lbs but be toned too. What i dont understand it the turn skinny fat, also the lifting bit to help tone. i intend on doing the 30ds when it arrives but i wish to be skinny and toned, i know i will do this as im more confident than ive ever been. So pointers of where to start and what to do along the way would be great. Also if you start lifting how do you adjust your calorie intake ?? im on 1000 atm but appreciate il need a lot more than that. p.s i dont understand what skinny fat means or how that would happen as i thought you lose the weight you become thinner ?? Im just excited to start doing this all properly and making it a new way of life for myself.

Replies

• BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    Skinny fat is when you're a normal weight but still look soft and doughy. It happens when you lose weight but don't lift. You end up losing too much muscle. Look up starting strength.
  • gil_u
    gil_u Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NikiMorgan27
    Options
    30 day shred is a great place to start. It incorporates strength training with cardio and Ab work so you get an all over body workout. The combinations in the circuits of 30 day shred are created for max fat and calorie burn. It may seem insane when you first begin, but keep going with it. I incorporate it into my workout regimen and I love it. Just did level 3 tonight and still feeling the burn!! Feel free to add me as a friend as well!! You will find many supportive, motivated, and goal driven people on here!