first day

Options
Ok, I am going to try this. I am 52 years old, a hard working waitress, weighing in at 235 lbs. I have arthritis in my feet and I know the extra baggage is killing me...literally. So lets see if I can do this.

Replies

• smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    You came to the right place. I feel your pain with the foot arthritis. I had my big toe joint replaced in January. Third surger on the same toe is scheduled for 12/21 to remove two bones that are atrhritic. Hoping that get's rid of the rest of the pain.
    Good luck to you.
    Steph
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    You will absolutely love this site....and YES YOU CAN DO IT.......if anything, get to a pool and water job or what not, that helps with arthritis and joint problems.....

anyhow,

welcome to the site and enjoy it because the people here are wonderful and very encouraging and inspiring.
  • startwinkle
    Options
    Ok...I am going to give this a shot. I'm 48 years old. The weight has been creeping up on me and now it's out of control! I want to lose at least 40 pounds. I have lost all my energy and I don't want to feel like this anymore!!
  • MMJ93
    MMJ93 Posts: 5
    Options
    I have the same issue with my feet, which makes it difficult to exercise, but the more I weigh, the more they hurt. We can do this!
  • Dawn_2013
    Dawn_2013 Posts: 170
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on this first great step to better health!
  • cristina9844
    cristina9844 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello...this is my first day, too! I'm going to give it a try...can anybody suggest a good multivitamin?
  • JosephTucker
    Options
    This is my 40th day and had a lot of fluid build up in my legs....61 lbs later, no more fluids. I have a ways to go and this site is awesome and a great tool in my journey.