Best calorie burning exercise?? Help!

Options
Hey everyone!!
I ate too many calories out with the boyfriend for date night. If I were at home, id hop on my moms treadmill and burn them off like i have been all week. But im at my apartment. I would normally go running here, but i have osgood schlatters from when i was a gymnast and my knees have been killing me too much to.
Can anyone please, please, please recomend anything I can do to burn these off?? Anything

Replies

• singmyheartout4you
    Options
    Anyone?
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Burpees!
  • despeck1
    despeck1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hasfit.com has a lot of FREE work out videos for you to choose from to burn max calories in a short period of time. Good luck!!
  • TempleStyle
    Options
    Squats. No added weight. Use proper form to save your knees.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Step ups with some weights (cans if you have no weights with you)
    Skipping
    Jumping Jacks
    Burpees
    Mountain climbers
  • SutapaMukherji
    SutapaMukherji Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I know it is not the best, but try walking. I follow the 10/2 rule which is walk for 10 minutes every 2 hours. To burn more, you can also brisk walk inside the house for 10 minutes in every hour
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    Running

Running, a high-impact form of aerobic exercise, burns calories quickly and helps you to build stronger bones. The National Osteoporosis Foundation recommends running as a way to prevent osteoporosis. One hour of jogging at 5 mph burns about 584 calories for a 160-lb. person, while running at 8 mph burns about 986 calories, according to MayoClinic.com. Run outside when the weather allows or indoors on a treadmill.

advertisement

Sponsored Links

6 Exercise Mistakes Avoid these common mistakes and burn fat twice as fast! MaxWorkouts.com

Stair Climber

Stair-climber aerobic exercise machines simulate the motion of walking up flights of stairs. This high-intensity form of exercise burns about 657 calories in one hour for a 160-lb. person, according to MayoClinic.com. Most stair-climber machines allow you to adjust the speed for an easier or more challenging workout.

Rollerblading

Rollerblading offers a lower-impact alternative to running. This workout on wheels can burn about 913 calories in one hour for a 160-lb. person, according to MayoClinic.com. Wear safety gear, including a helmet and protective padding, when rollerblading.

Swimming

Swimming laps provides a non-impact, non-weight-bearing workout that puts less stress on the joints than higher-impact forms of exercise. Lap swimming also provides a full-body workout that targets muscles in the core and upper body as well as the legs. One hour of swimming laps can burn about 510 calories for a 154-lb. person, according to the CDC.

Biking

Biking on a stationary bike or road bike provides another form of non-weight-bearing exercise. To burn more calories on the bike, increase your speed. One hour of biking at less than 10 mph burns only 292 calories for a 160-lb. person, while speeds greater than 10 mph can burn about 590 calories.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    high impact and low impact aerobics - you tube
  • ltgarrow
    ltgarrow Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Kickboxing

Youtube- kickboxing or cardio routines.