It happened again!

Options
toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
A stranger came up to me at the gym today and paid me a compliment, telling me that I looked good and she could tell I lost weight!

The same thing happened about two months ago. A lady came up to me at the gym and said the same thing. God, it just made my day! I've been having such a hard time getting motivated lately, and that may have just been the little boost I needed!

What a good Monday! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Congrats! WTG!!
  • sorellabella
    sorellabella Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! You know it's working when others notice! Keep it up!
  • Jamie_V
    Jamie_V Posts: 26
    Options
    Wow, that is so great, congratulations!
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are doing great!! Keep up the good work and congratulations!!!
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Congratulations hot stuff!!

You *know* you've made amazing life changes when strangers (not one - but TWO) compliment you!! Great job :happy:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Thanks!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    A stranger came up to me at the gym today and paid me a compliment, telling me that I looked good and she could tell I lost weight!

The same thing happened about two months ago. A lady came up to me at the gym and said the same thing. God, it just made my day! I've been having such a hard time getting motivated lately, and that may have just been the little boost I needed!

What a good Monday! :flowerforyou:
    :smokin: Awesome! Compliments are the best aren't they? Something about getting them from your fellow gymrats always seems to give an extra boost:tongue: