Friends/Motivation in Green Bay WI Area

Options
HI,
My name is Kaylee and this is my second time around on here. My first time I lost (and kept off) 45#s. I am looking for people in the Green Bay WI Area to friend me to start a motivation group. We can go on walks, share recipes, talk about strengths and weaknesses. I have no family or friends around this area. Please help me stay motivated!!!!

THANKS

Replies

• MomOf3GB
    MomOf3GB Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Kaylee! I know you posted this a while ago but I just saw it now. I recently joined mfp and live in GB too. How are you doing? I'd love to find people to go on walks/runs with this spring and summer! I'm 34 and have three kids (12, 2-1/2, and 1). Do you have any kids?
  • LadyTClarkE
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm excited to be apart of this site! since I've registered ive lost 9lbs (hip hip hooray):drinker: :bigsmile: :blushing: I make small goals for myself to keep myself motivated:tongue: .
    So far to easy to keep track of my meals by putting my meals in, in the mornings, if I snack Ill add those at the end of my day:yawn: and i make sure Im in the before 11 so I wont snack on empty calories...
    Im happy to be losing and reaching my goals tiny 1 step at a time! :happy:
  • Raskle12
    Raskle12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I live in GB too! I have 1 son who's almost 3.5 yrs old :-)