friends weighing over 200s please

Options

Replies

• ItsGoodToHaveGoals
    ItsGoodToHaveGoals Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 229 with a goal of 160
    Feel free to add me. I'm happy to help support you in your goals :)
  • lua262
    lua262 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 206.5 today. I've been up and down for a long time. My goal is 120ish. You are not alone, and I'm happy I'm not alone.
  • MissTanyaz
    MissTanyaz Posts: 17
    Options
    Hey there. Im 242lbs 5ft 8in. I started this journey right around the 250 mark, my goal is to loose 50 lbs. I am by no means trying to be a stick figure, I love my curves just looking to be healthier. I started off slow but Im pretty determined. I haven't seen the 230's in yrs, just the thought of getting to the 230's totally motivates me. Its not east but its not impossible. Feel free to add me (anyone).

:)
  • canoe4you
    canoe4you Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello I just recently started getting serious about diet and exercise may 10th but have lost 17lb so far as of this morning. I started at 300 May 1 and am at 278 right now by restricting my calories, eating right, and walking 45 minutes every day. If you are still looking for support, you can add me.
  • ITS_NVR_2_L8
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me too!
  • yumbinkbugonrox
    yumbinkbugonrox Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm currently at 241.3. i think. something like that. anyway, i joined about 6 weeks or so ago and i've lost about 13lbs. since the beginning of the year, though, i've lost about 20ish. i'm excited, this is one of the first times i'm actually being successful. i'm just going slowly. also, i have the support of my boyfriend who is also on his journey to get healthier too. i was following the "in place of a road map" and that has helped too. good luck!

40493366.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • d_kiwi66
    d_kiwi66 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 99kg (217) and aiming for 68-70kg (150-160lb). I have lost 12kg so far this year, slowly but surely its coming off. Feel free to add me if you wish :)
  • Drkchyld
    Drkchyld Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    In so many of the same boats. Looking for new support add me!!!:flowerforyou:
  • truckerbabe67
    Options
    im 235 lbs right now, so no your not alone! hang in there! you can do it! :) Good luck!
  • VickyDG88
    VickyDG88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 220lbs! Same goal as you around 140-50 eventually....
    24, from Scotland :)
    A lot of people from here are in 200 range ;)
  • Grrr08
    Grrr08 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm 230 hoping to get to 145
  • NostalgicGraeme
    NostalgicGraeme Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I started this week at 227lbs. I'm hoping not to be over 200 long though :)

Good luck to us all!
  • xabcdefgeee
    xabcdefgeee Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm very much over 200 lbs lol - sending you a request now. Anyone else is free to add me as well. The more support the merrier! :)
  • shadae10
    shadae10 Posts: 2
    Options
    I know the feeling!
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    230 here
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I was over 255.
  • stephygetsfitt
    Options
    I'm 270s D:

Feel free to add me!! :)

• RTDice
    RTDice Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a UK chap just starting out.

I was 136Kg (299.2lb) when I started on the 4th May. I'm currently 127.1 and hoping to get somewhere towards 70kg (about 150). My first target is to beat the 120Kg (264lb) I got to about 10 years ago with Weightwatchers.

Feel free to add me as a friend.

Best wishes and good fortune to all on their journeys. :)
  • AngieWion
    AngieWion Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    347 here looking to get under 175 but right now it is getting under 300 I have lost 61 lbs thus far. I have a long journey but I am working to make ti work
  • skparker2
    skparker2 Posts: 132
    Options
    Honey I'm 219 with a few loves handles and loving it problem is my son have a little brain damage that's causing trouble with his vision. Mommy has to be here for her baby. No one will take care him like I will. I wasn't taking my heart palpitation really serious until I found out that there's a possible chance my 8 year old may really need me to stick around a bit longer than this fat will allow. My babies are my motivation and I'm here to share some of that with you dear.

Good for you! I am touched that you'd do this for your son---a great inspiration! I hope your son will still enjoy a long & gracious life!