Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Guess the Nationalities of the Person Above You?

Replies

• greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Okay, Brazilian and Irish?

Still no. :ohwell:

more hints....maybe if my hair was in braids and I was holding a beer/brat???
  • ok, just from the hints... German? Austrian?
  • Australian?
  • stitchtastic
    stitchtastic Posts: 182
    English :happy:
  • Haha! How did you guess?
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    @ stitch polish and german?
  • stitchtastic
    @westhamranger
    Haha! How did you guess?

Lol....i'm a clever girl! :wink:
  • @westhamranger
    Haha! How did you guess?

Lol....i'm a clever girl! :wink:

Haha! Indeed. At least you didn't know my team. ;)
  • stitchtastic
    @westhamranger

Is it Liverpool? :tongue: Lololol
  • Amellej
    Amellej Posts: 197 Member
    What the heck is American??? Or are we talking American Indian as that's the only thing I can think where the people look all the same if called American.

Well as you can see from her pic that she's white i would obviously mean WHITE American DUR
  • Amellej
    @ greenmonsterg- Exactly, I told them to guess the nationality, which means the country of origin.

Er actually nationality is someone belonging to a particular nation, thats why i said American example my origin is moroccan but im BRITISH
  • greenmonstergirl
    ok, just from the hints... German? Austrian?

German is one half..
  • greenmonstergirl
    @ greenmonsterg- Exactly, I told them to guess the nationality, which means the country of origin.

Er actually nationality is someone belonging to a particular nation, thats why i said American example my origin is moroccan but im BRITISH

I don't think anyone would look at you and guess British. You aren't pale enough, LOL!
  • Amellej

I don't think anyone would look at you and guess British. You aren't pale enough, LOL!

So ALL British people are pale? Hmmm very hyporcritical of you, as you quoted "what the heck is American?"
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member

You look pretty pale, am I to assume you're British?
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member

tumblr_mbccz9CIbg1rhmfdgo1_r2_500.gif
  • Amellej

tumblr_mbccz9CIbg1rhmfdgo1_r2_500.gif

Haha! You would think a middle aged woman would have some common sense
  • Amellej
    What the heck is American??? Or are we talking American Indian as that's the only thing I can think where the people look all the same if called American.

All American indians look the same? Really? You need to get out more
  • greenmonstergirl

All American indians look the same? Really? You need to get out more

wow...testy aren't we?
  • greenmonstergirl

So ALL British people are pale? Hmmm very hyporcritical of you, as you quoted "what the heck is American?"

That's not what I said...read the sentence that I typed again.