Introdusing myself

Options
Hi , My name is Michele and I just learned of this site from the Today Show. I am 46 years old and have five beautiful grandchildren. I run a home daycare. I need to lose 40 pounds and hope this site can help me!!:smile:

Replies

• leanlindajean
    Options
    It can! Just be honest and keep good track of what you put in your mouth and your exercise! Good luck!!!:flowerforyou:
  • linibee
    linibee Posts: 4
    Options
    I joined this site about two weeks ago but only started using it yesterday. I can already tell it's going to help me because logging everything I eat makes me so much more aware of what's going into my mouth and whether or not it should be going into my mouth. And it makes me more willing to exercise to see how many calories I burned and got back. You can add me as a friend if you'd like. We can do this!! Good luck to you!!!
  • Tonyv01
    Tonyv01 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey!
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hey there Michele I just started today too. I saw it on the Today Show and it inspired me. I am fourty seven and have three grandchildren.
    This site seems great. It looks like we will both find out if it helps. Good Luck and good loss.
    Rhonda
  • lmbplus5
    Options
    Hi my name is Lisa, and like Michele, I just learn of this site from the Today show. I am a 46 year old mom of 5, three are still at home, the 2 youngest are in high school and the oldest 2 are married. I babysit a few kids in my home, one of them is my 18 month old grandson. My family and I can stand to lose a few pounds and to be more healthy. I hope this site will help...:smile:
  • millerthyme99
    millerthyme99 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Michele, I too just saw it on the Today show. So here I am. I am married with two boys. ( 10 and 5) I am hoping to lose 50lbs. Good luck!