So what do in shape stars eat and drink

Options
when they go "out"? It seems they are always out "partying" (Britney Spears, etc.) or at restaurants......yet they still look smoking hot......so what exactly are they eating at these restaurants and what are they drinking while clubbing?

Replies

• deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    They go to the bathroom and throw it all up and eat and drink some more. Then the next day they tell their personal chef that they can eat only 800 calories today because they over indulged last night. And they call their personal trainer who calls them "dahling" and tells them to move their *kitten* some more.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Oh, and they really don't look as smokin hot as you think, see thread on photoshop celeb pics and unrealistic expectations.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/982475-this-is-a-photoshop-signed-a-graphic-artist-with-pics
  • rob_base
    rob_base Posts: 97
    Options
    anyone else?
  • andiroot
    andiroot Posts: 43
    Options
    lean meats like chicken & fish with no oils or butter. veggies, no starches.
    vodka & lime juice, or tequila & lime juice. no drinking calories.

drinking lots of water to avoid feeling hungry.
  • rob_base
    Options
    thanks for the info
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    When Britney's in shape it's because she dances hours and hours on end every day so she can eat her Fritos and frappuccinos.

Others eat very little. Very few of them talk about it, but if you see some of the things someone like Julianne Moore has said. Victoria Beckham basically only eats vegetables, a few slivers of sashimi and drinks lots of tea.
  • cdjs77
    cdjs77 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    As someone who used to be super skinny, it's usually due to great "hunger meters" and/or plenty of time to work out. They all most likely have personal trainers and the time to work out for hours each day. On top of that, their body knows when they've had enough. They may go out drinking and eating out on weekends, but the next day, or during the week, they'll probably eat lighter. I used to be (and still am for the most part) this way. If I go out to eat at Chili's, I probably will have just an egg or piece of fruit for breakfast the next day because I'll still be full from the night before. I imagine most people in Hollywood are similar, or at least watch what they eat. I think most of the problem for "average" people is that we sometimes tend to ignore or try to override our natural hunger sensors. We tend to think we need to eat every meal until we're stuffed and eat at least three meals a day, when in reality, we only need to eat until our hunger is mostly gone and we only need to eat when out body needs fuel.
  • redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Gwenyth Paltrow lives off chlophyll shots, hard boiled egg whites, asparagus, and salad with no dressing and a little salmon. Doesn't sound worth it to me.
  • lcfairbairn74
    lcfairbairn74 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    They go to the bathroom and throw it all up and eat and drink some more. Then the next day they tell their personal chef that they can eat only 800 calories today because they over indulged last night. And they call their personal trainer who calls them "dahling" and tells them to move their *kitten* some more.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I wish I had a personal trainer that called me dahling!! :grumble:
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    You might ask me the same question if you see me out eating hot wings on the weekend. You may wonder how I can eat like that and still be losing weight. The reality is that I may eat over 3k calories on a Saturday. But what someone who may see that doesn't see is how low my calorie input is through the week to keep my calorie average for the week at something like 1700 per day. What you see is very often not a snapshot of reality.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    lots of protein and water and they train. It is their job, after all to look good. And, look good, they do. Props to them for their hard work.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to bet that if you took a survey of the 'in shape stars', you'd find the same wide range of nutrition and exercise philosophies that you find on MFP. Some will eat faddy diets, some will be vegan, or paleo, or what-have-you, some will be IIFYM. Some will just be eating instinctively.

I'm willing to bet, though, that what they'll all have in common is a reasonable calorie intake relative to their daily activity, and a varied exercise regime including cardio and resistance training.
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    lean meats like chicken & fish with no oils or butter. veggies, no starches.

drinking lots of water to avoid feeling hungry.

^^ pretty much this. plus coffee and tea. plus they have trainers and workout a LOT.
  • bokodasu
    bokodasu Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Also, cocaine and heroin (depending on what kind of celebrity you are) will keep your weight right down.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Small planets. Sometimes galaxies.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Gwenyth Paltrow lives off chlophyll shots, hard boiled egg whites, asparagus, and salad with no dressing and a little salmon. Doesn't sound worth it to me.

Me neither. That sucks....
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Cocaine is one helluva drug
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    by the way, I love how this is in motivation and support.... :noway:
  • rob_base
    Options
    well where else would you put it?

basically I wanted some motivation of things I can eat when I am out and trying to enjoy myself....because that's been my problem.....every beer I drink I feel guilty, every chciken wing I eat I feel guilty......so trying to finds some different ideas so I can actually enjoy myself semi-guilt free (motivation for myself)

I've found this to be the most useful post so far

"lean meats like chicken & fish with no oils or butter. veggies, no starches.

drinking lots of water to avoid feeling hungry."
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of thin famous people have weird disordered eating issues, as least based on what they say in magazine interviews. Bizarre restrictions of entire food groups, lots of "food allergies" that aren't really, new agey stuff that has to do with restricting certain foods for BS spiritual reasons or whatever. Basically, they don't eat very much and for wacky reasons.