Hello from Wisconsin

Options
I'm not exactly new, but I don't feel I've really given this site a chance, nor have I been following any goals. But I'd like to change that, and make an effort to log on daily, calculate my food intake and exercise daily.

Well, my name is Ali.

I've always been a pretty healthy person, and I'm not over weight.. 5"1' at 100 lbs. But I definitely do have personal goals for myself, including toning my entire body, wouldn't mind a six pack ;p and just in general having a better outlook on my self image, Oh, and to drink lots of water! at least 40-60 oz a day. I used to drink maybe 8 oz of water a week...maybe... scary huh? Just drinking more water has made me feel healthier, my mind is clearer, and my body is in sync with it self! Imagine what eating healthier and exercising daily can do!

Replies

• hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I am originally from Wisconsin. Just like most of anything else, this website can only help you if you allow it to and it sounds like you are now on the right path.
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    I'm from Oconomowoc.
    Feel free to send me a friend request if you want.
    Steph
  • Carylaine
    Options
    Hello, from Boise Idaho. I have about 40 days to loose some of this weight, my son is getting married and I bought a dress over the weekend, and I look so fat in it....I have just been putting this off for months now and if I can loose any amount to make the dress look better on me I will happy..:heart:
  • amaanum
    amaanum Posts: 3
    Options
    Thats what's so great about this site...you can instantly see how much calories and fat are in your food for the day. I think this is an amazing feature, plus if you go over your calorie intake, you'll know how much you got to work out to even it out! Good luck to you, I hope you meet your goals.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I was born raised outside of Racine and lived there till I was 22.
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Janesville here.
  • amaanum
    amaanum Posts: 3
    Options
    Madison here!
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Originally from the Dells here :)