Just getting started... saw this site on the Today Show!

Options
Hi Everyone,

I am really excited about what I hope is going to be a new lifestyle for me. I live in Cleveland and I am turning 30 in a few months and my motto is "fit to 30." I could probably afford to lose 40-50 pounds, but I am taking it one step at a time staying focused on how I feel and how my clothes fit. I joined the gym last Wednesday and have already gone 5 times! I am trying to eat healthy, but I LOVE to eat! (Iron Chef Michael Symon is from Cleveland and I have a soft spot for his mac and cheese!) So this likely going to be a challenge for me, I saw this website on the Today Show this morning and thought this could give me some assistance in keeping track of my eating and exercise habits. I look forward to improving myself along with the rest of you!

JG

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Welcome and goodluck on your journey
  • AmyLynn4321
    AmyLynn4321 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this site! It's like my new best friend (well not so new anymore I've been here since early this year) :)
    Glad to hear about it on the Today Show! My life has changed and it has trickled to many of my family members - who have joined and their lives have changed!!

Good luck!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    welcome :flowerforyou:
    This site is awesome...I have been here since april and have lost nearly 32lbs...I am a completely new person! we are all on the same journey and will help you through every step of the way :flowerforyou: