Just joined

Options
I, like many others, saw this on the Today Show and thought I would give it a try. I have done Weight Watchers and just couldn't get commited to their online program. I like the simplicity of this. I am trying to lose about 40-50 pounds on a budget. No gym or fancy diet. I use Wii fit as my workout program but I need to step it up a little. Any tips or advice would be awesome!

Replies

• lolarun_88
    Options
    I think for me the best thing was jogging. I run outside at noon or in the morning early. My goal is to do a 10 km at the marathon of Montreal this year it's my first time and continue the trainning all year so I could do the half of a marathon next year (23,5 km). It's a goal and it helps me to do the exercices every 2 days I do between 3 to 5 km a day and it take's me around 35 to 45 minutes.

So maybe you just have to fix you challenge?:smile:
  • gillian_gail
    Options
    First off, welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll love it. The simplicity was what drew me to it as well.

Now, as far as an exercise routine goes I use my Wii fit too. I love it. I also have the Biggest Loser workout for the Wii and that is actually much harder than I thought it would be. It's a great workout if keeping with using your Wii is something you're looking at. Other than that, I've done a lot of research online and found that even looking through YouTube videos is a great way to find quick little exercises you can do at home. The internet is probably my best friend when it comes to making new workout routines. I also happen to be an infomercial freak, so I have a lot of products from TV. But they can be expensive, so I'd only recommend something like that if you're looking to splurge on something for yourself.

I hope that helps, and again welcome to the site. Always here if you need someone to talk to :happy:

--Gillian