Hello, MFP Community!

Options
Hello, everyone!

My name is Lauren. I'm joining this site and community to help me change my life. I'm a young adult whose weight is pretty unhealthy. I've battled with my weight in the past and have failed more times than succeeded.I heard about this site from a co-worker. She said it was the best site to help her keep track of everything. I'm looking forward to starting a great change to better myself for the future!

Replies

• Megume
    Megume Posts: 74
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sure you're going to love it here. If ya need a friend, hit me up :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    welcome
    this is a great site. There is alot of motivation and encouragement. You can do it. Just break it down into small goals, the big picture can be overwhelming. just stick with it. You can do it
  • sharonlyn44
    Options
    Hi everyone--I'm sharonlyn44 and I also was told what a great place this is. Tomorrow is my official start date so I'm just hoping that this time it will work!
  • Lauren_D
    Lauren_D Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well, it's been 2 weeks since I started my account here. I can say by keeping track of what I eat and how I exercise, I am able to cut out the foods I shouldn't have and increasing my exercising time. MFP has become such a positive influence on me and it's only 2 weeks!

I decided to keep this thread as my little blog and post my progress.
    Since I started, I've lost a total of 3 pounds.. 97 more to go! It certianly isn't much, but a good start. I'm eating a lot healthier, as well. I'm exercising more, too. I don't have much to say right now, but I will as the weeks continue. I hope to reach my goal by next year.