Physician's Weight Loss Centers

Options
I am so disgusted with myself. I have put on 30 lbs this year. I had an injury in May. I ruptured my tibialis tendon and have not been able to exercise. I am wearing a brace for one year in the hopes of avoiding surgery. In the meantime, instead of being smart and reasonable, I just started giving into my cravings and was eating whatever I wanted. I have just hit rock bottom, and went to Physician's Weight Loss Center yesterday and started the Physician's Fast 800. I feel better already and would like to lose 45 pounds by April. Has anyone had success with this program?

Replies

• westonhive
    westonhive Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Last year, I signed up for it through my doctors office. I did it for a month and lost only 2 pounds. It was a complete waist of money and time for me. I quit because the products were horrible to me. They did not taste good at all and I did not lose the weight as they said that I would.

I hope that you are having a better experience and meeting your weight loss goals.
  • kmartinko
    Options
    I have been on the Physician's Weight Loss Program for 8 weeks and have lost 16.8 pounds and 30.75 inches.
  • PLJ007
    PLJ007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I went to Physician's Weight Loss on the 16th of this month. TEN DAYS later, I have already lost 9 LBS!!!! I have never had this kind of diet success before. I have only had a couple of HUNGRY days despite the low calorie intake. I think they are on to something!