CST 360

Options
thomcand
thomcand Posts: 23 Member
Has anyone heard or know anything about CTS 360 from Complete Nutrition? I am hearing a lot of advertisement about it and figured there are more people here who might know something or know where to find any info on it. I keep searching but am not finding anything helpful. Thanks!!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Using supplements for nutrition means that one isn't getting it through eating. Unless one it going to do it for life, then it's just another advertisement for supplementation.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • 1duffwf
    1duffwf Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Oh boy - you are going to get a lot of "DIET PILLS ARE BAD" responses for starting this thread.

Anyway I tried CTS 360 last year. For starters - it's expensive! We are talking like $300 for a 2 month supply. Honestly I didn't have a ton of success with it. It didn't curb my hunger like I hoped it would. I did like the morning jolt it gave me though. Really helped me get through early workouts.

I also tried their new "Refirm". BAD stuff!! The morning pill made me sick even though I did eat it with something. Didn't really work all that well either.
  • thomcand
    thomcand Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes I am expecting all the bad reviews. I really just want info on it. I haven't tried it, I know its not a nutritional supplement more of a 'helper'. I have heard that it can give you the jittery feeling so I was curious if that has happened to anyone. Thanks for the responses!
  • lilsweetslol
    lilsweetslol Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I started the Complete Nutrition Max CTS 360 program yesterday along with the v-core protein shakes. I do not feel jittery taking this product, i do take it right after i eat something; as id heard people took it on empty stomachs and got sick. My friend wrote up a simple higher calorie plan to follow. since I was living on the ol 1200 calorie crap and not losing weight. I will report back in a month as to how i am progressing! I feel great so far.