Mum looking for some friends to help motivate and support

Options
kt1986p
kt1986p Posts: 7 Member
I've just returned to MFP after a year gap, and this time I'm here til I'm back to my pre-baby weight!! I've started doing insanity - and although my eating isn't the best I'm trying to stay within my calories,, anyone there to offer motivation and support I will offer back!! As mummy's out there no , dieting with running a house is sometimes a bit of a mission but I'm doing it this time !!!!!!!!

Replies

• julescarita
    julescarita Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of three and know how hard it is to eat right and find time to workout while running the kids around everyday after work....but I also know it can be done. I lost 75 pounds and have kept it off for 5 years and still struggle to maintain....
  • kt1986p
    kt1986p Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's really good well done, I'm trying just need to stop being lazy instead of enjoying the peace at nap time I need to start moving!!!! Please say it gets easier haha
  • otnip_j
    otnip_j Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to add you, I am also back to MFP after a year gap. I just had my 2nd child 6weeks ago and looking for other moms in the same boat :wink:
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Mom of 6 here. You can see how I put on the pounds after each pregnancy on my bio. Was on MFP 1 1/2 yrs ago, then took a year break during which I regained with dividends. Now I have been back on for 5 months, and slowly working on getting healthier. I too get tired, but push myself just starting with a little exercise, and then kind of get in the groove and continue. When I fall off the bandwagon (most of us do at some time), I get back on for the next meal and don't look back.

Feel free to add me.
    Good luck!