My Jamie Eason 12wLiveFit Results(Pictures Included)

Options
2»

Replies

• jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hey hun keep up your progress you are doing great. The JE is something else I may just have to look into that program looking at your results. Keep Pressing towards greating. Best wishes on the P90X you have wonderful support doing it with you. Congrats Sweets.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Bravo Stephanie. You inspire us all! Keep up the amazing transformation!:flowerforyou:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Way to go, woman!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone...
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I'm 60 days in, and though Im SO proud of my new strength, I am a little discouraged, because I don't see a huge difference. Here's to seeing one as incredible as yours after Phase 3!!!
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You look amazing hun! Don't know how I missed you post this probably because most of the time I am on my phone. You are an amazing women love keep up the great work!
  • sagefitnessfanatic
    Options
    I <3 Jamie Eason's LFT! You look awesome!! Woo hoo!! Home stretch for me - Phase 3.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You're looking good girl and I love your weight lifting pictures!!! You look like such a bad *kitten*!!!!
  • CindyTatiana16
    CindyTatiana16 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I'm 60 days in, and though Im SO proud of my new strength, I am a little discouraged, because I don't see a huge difference. Here's to seeing one as incredible as yours after Phase 3!!!

How are your results after another month? I'm on week 3 :-)
  • Blessedby2boys
    Blessedby2boys Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • rhea420
    rhea420 Posts: 68
    Options
    WOW woman, you are wonder woman! You look great and very strong! You are awesome
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!! One strong lady!! You go girl!
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I wanted to do this program! I will one day! Your results are AWESOME. You are a beast! WTG!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!