Fun Facts Game

Options
124»

Replies

• sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    The technology contained in a single Nintendo Game Boy unit in 2000 exceeds all the computing power that was used to put the first man on the moon in 1969.
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    If you blow torch Pepto-Bismol, you end up with a hunk of metal.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    While doing CPR I hum the song "Staying Alive-BeeGees " to keep the correct rhythm/ratio going...

When I teach CPR the song that comes into my head to keep the correct rhythm is Queen's "Another one bites the dust" :embarassed:
  • sticksandtwigs
    sticksandtwigs Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This guy I know was stupid enough to try skateboarding while walking his dog. He's pretty thin, so when the dog took off, it dragged him on the ground for almost a block. Needless to say, he had an enormous scab on his elbow.
  • sticksandtwigs
    sticksandtwigs Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Whoops, that's not a fun fact.

Here's one: The woman who designed the Nike Swoosh in the 70's named her own price for the job. Too bad: She only thought it was worth $35.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    While doing CPR I hum the song "Staying Alive-BeeGees " to keep the correct rhythm/ratio going...

"Another one bites the dust" works too - just make sure you dno't sing the lyrics out loud. :)

ETA: Shoot - that's what I get for not reading all the replies before posting - someone beat me to it!

Hm, fun fact... It's possible to lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs. The same can be said of dogs and ladders.