Back again

Options
:smile: Hi Everyone.. I started this a few months back but fell off the train. I was assaulted and robbed at my work which sent me into a depression... so got back into the rut of not caring.. Im out of the depression and ready to start living my life. Im tired of being overweight and not feeling good about myself.

So here I am again.. I love this site and would love to make some new friends... please feel free to add me and hopefully together we can offer encouragement...
\
I just bought Zumba workout program has anyone tried it?

Replies

• ArmyWife815
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck with your journey.

Haven't tried Zumba but many up here have. I am sure they will answer soon!:smile:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    Welcome back
    sorry to hear you have had such a hard time lately. But glad you are back on track. Just stay with it, and you will succeed . You can do this
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much... its nice to hear that other people are in the same situation and making this work.. the motivation you get here is amazing and I think this time it will happen for me in fact I know it will.. I just have to keep in mind that it took years to put on the way and it cant come off over night.... thanks for the comments girls :)