A Newbie Too!

Options
Hi - Also new here today! Seems like a great site and I'm excited to try once again to shed some unwanted pounds. Learned about the site on The Today Show, like others today. So happy that is is free!! Good luck to all on their weight loss journeys.

Replies

• TammyBee
    TammyBee Posts: 178
    Options
    You will love it here! I found it last week and have been hooked every since.
  • PLATINUMGODDESS
    Options
    Hi fellow members am new here just saying hello. Dont be a stranger!
  • PLATINUMGODDESS
    Options
    Get it girl!
  • LiveoakLady
    Options
    New. Just joined today and I have high hopes. I need to lose almos 50 pounds and I know I can do it. I am so tired of shopping for big clothes. Can't wait to get excited about shopping for new summer dresses.
  • judyth
    judyth Posts: 6
    Options
    Just joined today too. First day good. My children always say I am always on a diet. I hope this works for me
    :smile:
  • beanbag103
    Options
    Thanks Tammy Bee! Congrats on your 3lbs already, that is great/ Just learning the site, but happy to be here and will try once again to shed some unwanted pounds. Thanks and good luck to everyone on their weight loss journeys.
  • Tas327
    Tas327 Posts: 1
    Options
    im new to this program but i love it. I have tried to get everyone i know to join. As you can tell its not working but im ok because i have you guys. together we can do this thing.:happy: