Just Joined :)

Options
Hello. My name is Sonia. I just happened to stumble on this site while I was looking for motivation tools get started with my weight loss goal. Seems like a great place to start. I am 5ft 7in and weigh 170lbs. Much of that weight came after having two kids and low motivation to lose weight. :indifferent:

I am hoping I can get back on track and look and feel healthier. And as an added bonus have more energy to do fun stuff with my kids.

I have never kept a food log before, so this should be interesting. I am planning to do some simple exercise routines, maybe evening walks and try to add some zumba classes for fun :wink:

Hope to make some friends to help motivate me!

Replies

• Marianela626
    Options
    Hi Sonia!

I think you're going to love MFP! The app makes it so easy to log / add food and keep track. I love it. Congrats on getting started! Sending you a request now. Good luck and Stay strong! :happy:
  • FightingGenetics
    FightingGenetics Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome, It's a great site and something that helped me tremendously.
  • cwatts0
    cwatts0 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Joining a site like this a good start .... welcome.
  • smhaze77
    smhaze77 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This site has been an amazing tool for me, and I've met some supportive people here as well. Feel free to add me if you would like. Best of luck on your journey. :smile:
  • nonacgp
    nonacgp Posts: 132
    Options
    Hi Sonia!
    Welcome to MFB. I am new to this also but lost 5 lbs. the first week. You're going to love this app. Logging everything used to be such a burden but now....voilla!! it's so easy. Keeping track of what you put in your mouth helps keep you on your wt. loss journey.:flowerforyou:
  • psharma1979
    psharma1979 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the support! :smile: