WTF!!!???

Options
ivonne56
ivonne56 Posts: 42 Member
So I have always had issues with my weight and I finally was fed up when I saw this picture (below) of myself. I started my journey 4 years ago and I only have 32lbs to reach my goal weight but I seem to be loosing my motivation. I have lost 54lbs so far and have been able to keep it off. I want to share my story because I am VERY proud of how far I have come and I know there are people out there that feel like they will never get there. I am hoping that by sharing my story I can motivate myself to keep pushing through and help others see the light at the end of the tunnel.

SW:245
CW:191
GW:160

I think in this picture I was 245lbs probably a little heavier I was afraid of getting on a scale! ( I am the one in the blue)
31666_130434730315212_3447765_n.jpg

I took this picture 4 days ago and I am 191lbs!

575928_637125728555_1266281298_n.jpg

Replies

• Haima
    Haima Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look great! You have come so far! Congrats! And good luck with the last 32 pounds :smile:
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You look great! I would think the pictures would be wonderful motivators for you and people on this board! I wish you future success and keep up the good work you look terrific! :drinker:
  • shannongoneau
    shannongoneau Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You've done awesome! You can forsure take care of the other pounds!
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    First of all, you look FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC! I hope you are very proud of the progress you have made so far. It was a picture that got my butt into gear as well, so I can totally relate to you! I recommend putting that picture(and even your after!) in a spot where you can see it every day. When you are trying to talk yourself out of a workout, look at those pictures. And remember the feeling you have AFTER your workout. You always feel better, right? The hardest part is the beginning of the workout(believe me, I've been there!).

Keep pushing girl, because you look great! Keep up all the amazing work! :flowerforyou:
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Don't lose focus. You can keep it up. :happy: Many kudos to you on your success, and I wish you well on your continued journey! :drinker:
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Don't give up now, you can do it. :smile:
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Don't stop now! You're almost there!! You can do this!!!
  • davidlo421
    davidlo421 Posts: 144
    Options
    That;s awesome.. Keep up the good work..
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Well done! Stick with it, you are well on your way! Awesome Job!
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look wonderful...keep up your hard work!
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful. Break those last pounds down into mini goals with nonfood rewards and stay focused. Best of luck to you.
  • ivonne56
    ivonne56 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    you guys are AWESOME!! thank you for the encouraging words and i will take everyone's advice and kick start my butt!!! THANK YOU!!!
  • rhea420
    rhea420 Posts: 68
    Options
    Good job! You look wonderful!
  • mdoyle28
    mdoyle28 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job, keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!