Options

Replies

• JohnnyCashMoney
    Options
    Brilliant! Well done! Keep going!
  • kelsis61
    kelsis61 Posts: 11
    Options
    You look great!! Keep up the awesome work and the next 50 will be off in no time!!!
  • thisaintagame
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)

I'd love to start strength training but I don't have the funds to access a gym or buy equipment so for now I'm just working on my cardio. Maybe once I'm down a little more I can save up start doing some strength to firm up any loose skin and tone. Just being able to see my muscles peeking through is a huge victory.

Be proud of yourself girlie!!

Some ideas for homemade weights: cans of food, jugs of water or laundry detergent, even sand/dirt/rock filled bottles or jugs ( just make sure you know what they weigh....too much too fast is not a good thing)
  • sparklingday
    sparklingday Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep up the good work... We didn't get here in a day.. it will take a bit of time to get back to where we want to be
  • GoodtoMeFitness
    Options
    Awesome job, keep up the awesome job. Congrats!
  • bonelessskinless
    Options
    does your school have a gym? or a pool?

if not, you can still do "strength training" without buying anything.

calisthenics will suffice until you hit your target weight. Mountain climbers, baby pushups, squats, crunches, shadow boxing, just to name a few.

Not as glamorous as lifting, but they will all use your body weight as resistance. That's the only thing I like about being overweight...i don't have to lift as much or run as far :)

"It's not about what you have, it's about what you do with what you have." - Patrick Willis
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Looking good.
  • schrammalama
    Options
    Congratulations!!! All that hard work is paying off and you look great! You're a true witness to all of us that we can achieve what we set our mind to.
  • elpiper
    elpiper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    way to go! that must be an excellent feeling!
  • mariahmilan
    mariahmilan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow what an accomplishment! Awesome!
  • zophiel67
    zophiel67 Posts: 181
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up! Look at those beautiful cheekbones that have appeared!

The first thing I noticed :smile:. OP, you look awesome, and you have killer cheeks! What a beautiful lady :flowerforyou:.

Not the first thing I noticed. The cheekbones were my second thought. My first was, "Holy cow, lady! You have uncovered some kickin' curves!" Apparently my inner retro lesbian decided to make an appearance tonight. In any case, you look amazing! Great job! :happy:
  • lyn_2013
    lyn_2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing! :)
  • rainysue34
    rainysue34 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • tudemcmood
    tudemcmood Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sup girl. You gotta boyfriend?
    That's what all the guys are going to say to you now. good job
  • Moosiklaydy
    Moosiklaydy Posts: 37
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • R55T
    R55T Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Congratulations on your weight loss to date & keep up your good work for more weight loss to come.
    :wink:
  • Charlottesmama
    Charlottesmama Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work.
  • 250gorilla
    250gorilla Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great job -so fast keep up the hard work. You look great.:smile:
  • awake4777
    awake4777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • iowaoly
    iowaoly Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing 50 pounds! That is awesome. Great job! Thanks for sharing your story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!