Frustrated by all the numbers?

Options
You would think by looking at my food diary, that I eat horribly. I don't know if netting 1491 calories is a good thing or not....I was pretty active at work, so,eh? It gets frustrating when you don't have a HRM....I mean, I felt like I did burned more than 449 calories on the bike, today. Especially, when I take into account that, I was hauling around my back pack, while biking. I like to think, that I am a relatively clean eater. Much, of my food is organic...So, it just drives me nuts sometimes....

Replies

• MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Netting 1491 is probably a pretty good number. I eat 1800 gross, which probably ends up netting me about 1500-1600
  • ElizaJay143
    ElizaJay143 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Have you ever considered purchasing a HRM? Personally I like the Polar FT4 model. It's about $90-100 new, but you can usually find them for way cheaper on eBay and things. I've had a lot of success with mine.
  • cloveraz
    cloveraz Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Have you ever considered purchasing a HRM? Personally I like the Polar FT4 model. It's about $90-100 new, but you can usually find them for way cheaper on eBay and things. I've had a lot of success with mine.

Yes...But, I kinda have to make my fitness purchases in stages....
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Whatever you're doing looks like its working. Congrats on the huge loss:)
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    You sound like me...I tend to obsess over my numbers most of the time.