You'll get knocked down...but will you get up again?

Putting them all together and truly seeing what I have achieved is overwhelming at times :) I've struggled, doubted myself, let other people's opinions get to me but somehow I kept pushing through and never let it stop me. You'll get knocked down...but will you get up again?

d7691785-2d55-45aa-acb2-3d2b4a67e642_zpsdbf1059f.jpg

Replies

• Your Doing an amazing job steph keep it up.
  • ...you ain't never gonna keep me down.
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    wow, amazing difference!!!
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    ...you ain't never gonna keep me down.

Beat me to it!

OP you look awesome! Great work!
  • donald149
    donald149 Posts: 211 Member
    I'm pretty sure everyone on this site has failed at some point. The difference are those people such as yourself who are willing to share their before and after photos to all of us strangers. It sounds cliché but it's your results that motivates others to pick themselves back up and press on. Again, great job!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Nice post! I get knocked down most by my thinking, and I will always get up again:)
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    wow - you look amazing !! Thanks for your update!:flowerforyou:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    I lost my 1st 20 lbs thinking I absolutely cannot do this...then I had a turning point, and I suddenly believed and knew that I absolutely can do this! I'm not perfect, but I refuse to give up.
  • goodfido
    goodfido Posts: 127 Member
    Amazing work you've done. You should be so proud of yourself for the results you have but more importantly for your determination to get back up!!!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    I love this! You have done an amazing job :drinker:
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    YOU have done AWESOME !!!

And NOTHING can EVER keep me down....NOTHING !!
  • aelunyu
    aelunyu Posts: 486 Member
    after a while you just stop getting knocked down...=)
  • StephJB1221
    StephJB1221 Posts: 225
    Thanks ❤❤
  • punks784
    punks784 Posts: 3
    Awesome job Stephjb1221! Hope to one day be able to show after photos......
  • StephJB1221
    StephJB1221 Posts: 225
    Awesome job Stephjb1221! Hope to one day be able to show after photos......

Aw thanks! You will get there- its process, take small steps to reach those big goals! If you ever need tips or anything I would love to help ya :) YOU CAN DO IT!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!