Makeover help!

Options
johnarmato78
johnarmato78 Posts: 18 Member
I am currently going through changes and have not dated in 5 years (was married) i wanna get back out there. Just went shopping and bought a whole new wardrobe that i like. Just want to know do ladies prefer beards, go-tees or clean shaved? I have all 3 pics on my profile any help would be appreciated!

Replies

• JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    Like the profile pic best
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I personally like goatees and it looks nice on you.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Profile pic for the win!! :)
  • traceylynns
    traceylynns Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Profile pic for sure!!
  • cathyfowler662
    cathyfowler662 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Profile picture looks best!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    definitely the profile pic. you look relaxed and happy. one of the other ones you look mean and unhappy (in the baseball shirt).. as a side note i just want to say, i dont know why so many men use pics like that because they make guys look like potential wife beaters or lik thy're going to cook your ovaries with white wine and butter :laugh:

for me, it makes no real difference between beard goatee and clean shaven as long as you look well kept. although i have to say i do find a huge mountain man beard offputting
  • johnarmato78
    Options
    Sorry bout the mean pics was not a happy year for me lol also was a bouncer for 12 years so that look was just natural for me!!
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    I agree with the others...you look great in your pro pic!! :drinker:
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    gotee!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Sorry bout the mean pics was not a happy year for me lol also was a bouncer for 12 years so that look was just natural for me!!

no worries :-)

that's why it's good to have someone of the opposite sex look at your profile pics. i mean if it were up to me i'd have all photos of me and cute kitty, but my male cousins wouldnt allow that :laugh:
  • johnarmato78
    Options
    I personally like goatees and it looks nice on you.

Thank You!
  • johnarmato78
    Options
    I agree with the others...you look great in your pro pic!! :drinker:

thank you!
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    Agree, profile pic is good! looks tidy, natural & not too fussy. (personally, am not a fan of those super precise goatees.)

Also - congratulations on your freedom! It gets better, believe :)
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Whatever you feel comfortable in, it's your skin women will be attracted to you when you feel attracted to yourself.

I do agree with everyone else but if you were to take 3 pics of the 3 different styles in a really nice outfit and in a great setting where you feel boss it'd be harder to decide.

My problem in dating is I feel awkward by myself and I have no wing men.