Has anyone used Scooby's workshop??

Options
Hey there!

I was just recently introduced to Scooby's workshop. Has anyone ever used it with Success?

I have been netting around 1490 calories a day working out 5-6 days a week (Heaving lifting & HIIT workouts) and I'm thinking i should be eating more.

Scooby's website says I should be taking in 2217 calories. HOLY MOLY! :noway:

Does this seem right?

Any input would be greatly appreciated! THANKS! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I don't follow any of his plans, but i look at his website and subscribe to his youtube channel, I think he has a lot of great advice.
  • Stoli24
    Stoli24 Posts: 14
    Options
    I agree, he has a ton of good info available. As for the calorie recommendation, I cant say if that number is right for you... but I can say the number the calculator generates for me is pretty close to what I've been eating in order to lose 1lb/week.
  • Chrissysftns
    Chrissysftns Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Great! Thanks, Guys!
  • mom2kpr
    mom2kpr Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I was just recently introduced to Scooby's workshop. Has anyone ever used it with Success?

I have been netting around 1490 calories a day working out 5-6 days a week (Heaving lifting & HIIT workouts) and I'm thinking i should be eating more.

Scooby's website says I should be taking in 2217 calories. HOLY MOLY! :noway:

Does this seem right?

Any input would be greatly appreciated! THANKS! :flowerforyou:

Without knowing your stats, it's hard to say. But it almost sounds like that would be maintenance calories. If you take that times 80% (for a 20% reduction) that comes to 1773 (don't eat back exercise calories). That sounds more reasonable.
    BTW - I go by this instead of MFP numbers & when I follow it (have been so-so for the last month :(.) it really works for me.