50lbs Gone In 5 Months! Pics!

Options

Replies

• kalea_kane
    kalea_kane Posts: 37
    Options
    You look great! What a wonderful job you have done with keeping dedicated. Thanks for sharing a glimpse of your journey!
  • SCtolulu
    SCtolulu Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You look radiant!
  • iowaoly
    iowaoly Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing 50 pounds! That is awesome. Great job! Thanks for sharing your story.
  • stayfocus3d
    stayfocus3d Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    awesome congrats, thank you for the motivation and encouragement to us all
  • TimeWillTell2
    TimeWillTell2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • melissacolemanhawes
    Options
    Congratulations! I am just starting! This is day one! I know it will be hard, but reading stories like yours, I know I can do this! Keep up the good work! :)
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    keep going sexy! looking gooood
  • hdkerr
    hdkerr Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful. You should feel so proud. Great job!
  • aliciaaw
    aliciaaw Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Great job keep going!!!
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm honestly in tears right now, thank you everyone :)
  • SuzySuccess
    SuzySuccess Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing...inspires me to take photos of my journey.....you can truly see the difference!! Keep on keepin' on!!!
  • Emjay70
    Emjay70 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    congrats, you look great!
  • rebamay87
    rebamay87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look awesome hon! Congrats on your progress!!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)

I'd love to start strength training but I don't have the funds to access a gym or buy equipment so for now I'm just working on my cardio. Maybe once I'm down a little more I can save up start doing some strength to firm up any loose skin and tone. Just being able to see my muscles peeking through is a huge victory.

Check out Nerdfitness.com. They have a body weight circuit for hoe workouts...even tells you how to use common items as weights. Don't wait- start strength workouts now! Congrats on your success so far!!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    awesomeness! thank yo so much for posting these. you (and others who shared their pictures) have no idea how inspiring you are to people who are just starting out.
  • Twisted_sista
    Twisted_sista Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!! You should be proud!
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)

I'd love to start strength training but I don't have the funds to access a gym or buy equipment so for now I'm just working on my cardio. Maybe once I'm down a little more I can save up start doing some strength to firm up any loose skin and tone. Just being able to see my muscles peeking through is a huge victory.

Check out Nerdfitness.com. They have a body weight circuit for hoe workouts...even tells you how to use common items as weights. Don't wait- start strength workouts now! Congrats on your success so far!!

You can do the JM 30dasy shred, get the free video from youtube, and use Coke bottles filled with water. Do the blogilates.com videos for the core exercises so you can strengthen and tone your torso and thighs.
  • zdreamer
    zdreamer Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Congratulations hun... hard work does pay off...
  • Vera145
    Vera145 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow! Such a difference in your waistline! Fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!