College Students!!

Options
Hey there! I have a hard time controlling my late night hunger after a night out with friends. Everything always sounds delicious after 2 am and binges seem to happen before I can even realize it. Do any of you have any tips or ways of saying no that late at night?? Especially when you've had a few to drink and everyone else wants to stop for pizza or chinese:drinker:

Replies

• nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    don't go out past a certain time? lol. i have no idea...i have no social life while i'm away for college. haha!
  • amandalineback
    Options
    If you go to a place to drink where you can order food, try to order something "healthier" from the menu rather than waiting to where they only have what I like to call "drunken" appetizers (all fried) or until everyone wants to get food later at a pizza place. Last night for example, we went to a bar and I was able to order a honey bbq chicken salad from the menu and was good the whole night. Also, eat before you go out, it will be less tempting. We get enough carbs and calories from beer! :)
  • s11kholt
    s11kholt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My problem is more the late night snacks that come from all-nighters to finish papers. I can't tell you how many nights I've left my appartment to go grab some Taco Bell with a friend. Its killer. I started buying stuff at the store to snack on. Like trailmix was good.

idk, if that helps.
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    As bad as this sounds is that i eat during the partying lol... i carry food in my purse like a sandwich or a banana... that way im not hungry when friends want to eat somewhere after... lol which always happens...
  • heyitsbilly
    Options
    Wow, this is so my place to talk about late night eating...lol..It's hard to fight off hunger after a night out because drinking so many beers can cause you to be hungry-not to mention the energy you're burning being rowdy with friends, bumping,grinding at clubs.etc..

I used to be a college student and during the nights, especially on weekends, I would order a pizza or two almost every night and pig out...not to mention the TWO..THREE...sometimes FOUR... LITERS of soda that came with it. I had friends to assist. By junior year, I gained about 30 lbs just from that alone, which altered my eating habits and metabolism. To this day, I should've just stuck with the beer and then snooze after....
    Two years later and beyond college...it comes back and bites me at times.