What do you get at Chipotle?

Options
brainzap
brainzap Posts: 145 Member
I get a burrito bowl with chicken, mild salsa, guac, and lettuce (and if I'm feeling indulgent, some cheese too)

Replies

• bonelessskinless
    Options
    haven't been there since I started dieting, but I would probably go for a burrito with only pico de gaio, chicken and light rice and beans.
  • ahmadfahmy
    ahmadfahmy Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    bowl: double chicken, double beans, no rice, everything on it (guac, sour cream, cheese..etc)
  • bakemma
    bakemma Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Omg this is making me hungry. I get a bowl with white rice, lots of fajitas, steak, mild, medium, sometimes cheese, and lettuce. Yum, I know what's for lunch now. ;)
  • rassha01
    rassha01 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing!! Much to my wifes disgust, I ate there once and will never go back!!
  • LoudmouthLee
    LoudmouthLee Posts: 358
    Options
    I actually try to stay away from Chip and instead go to Qdoba (as I find them a bit more healthful).

I get a naked burrito with grilled chicken, black beans, cilantro rice, guacamole and lettuce. I add my own sriracha. Rawr.
  • emilydiehl08
    Options
    Burrito bol with just a tiny bit of brown rice (they always laugh because I literally just want like the tip of the spoon of rice), Black beans, fajita veggies, corn, tomotoes, light cheese, light sour cream, extra lettuce and sometimes that hot green salsa! Yummmm
  • slenderyear
    slenderyear Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I get a salad bowl with lettuce, pinto beans, chicken, tomato salsa, pico salsa, and guacamole to top it off! I had half of the bowl for lunch yesterday, and the other half will be for lunch today! Yummm!
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Gas.

Double chicken. Yum.
  • suaku
    suaku Posts: 45
    Options
    Salad with dressing on the side (which I never use because the salsa provides more than enough flavor), chicken, black beans, one scoop mild salsa, one scoop extra hot salsa, 1/2 container of guacamole (split with my wife). If I have the calories, I may add a second scoop of chicken or the whole guacamole.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Chicken burrito bowl with brown rice, veggies, lettuce, hot sauce, cheese and sour cream.
    Da bomb.

Oh yeah and beans too.
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Chicken tacos or a salad
  • branson101
    branson101 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    chicken fajita bowl: chicken, fajita veggies, white rice, corn salsa, lettuce, and guac. I lovee chipotle. I went into a qdoba once. I saw them pull their fajita veggies out of microwave in dish that covered with melting saran wrap. I walked out and never went back. beyond the plastic wrap disgustingness, I don't go out for microwave cooked food.
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    black bean tacos... mmmm I love chipotle!
  • gabbylab
    gabbylab Posts: 146
    Options
    This is Friday night's dinner! Celebrating the end of high school Freshman year with my son :drinker:

Chicken burrito bowl, light on the brown rice, peppers/onions, corn, pico, lettuce and guac.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I went with half chicken/half steak, cheese, and rice burrito the last time. It was the only time I've gone in the last four months, so I guess that's my answer.
  • Suzy81123
    Suzy81123 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I get a salad bowl with lettuce, chicken, black beans, and guacamole. Depending on my calories for my other meals, I sometimes get rice too! =) I love Chipotle!
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Burrito bowl with brown rice, pinto beans, chicken or steak, pico de gallo, tomatillo salsa, sour cream, guacamole, and lettuce.
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I get a salad, with fajita veggies, carnitas and barbacoa and mild and medium salsa, cheese, guacamole, and a sour cream...mmmm
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Steak bowl with mild salsa, lettuce, and cheese.
  • WifeofPJ
    WifeofPJ Posts: 312
    Options
    I geet a brurito bowl with no rice, double chicken, fajita vegetables, hot and mild salsa, cheese, and lettuce. Every once in a while I will get guacamole.