Insanity: Hard time losing this belly fat!

Options
Hi to whomsoever listening!!

I'm a 30 yr old male from India, into the 4th week of Insanity.

I can marginally see the difference in my body as my arms and chest are slowly showing shape. By shape I don't mean ripped. I have lost fat around my face, neck and I look slimmed down. And my thin arms make me look skinny.

But my belly fat is still visibly there. Is it too soon to hope for flat abs? How long does it take to lose it? I've noticed that my belly keeps changing shape. Somedays I feel its gone down somedays its still big.

My daily calorie intake is under 2000 cals. I may not be following the Insanity nutrition plan to the T. But I have been regular with my workouts yet.

Also the fact that I am a mild hemophilia patient, I may not be pushing hard or 'digging deeper'. But that doesn't mean my body is not sore after a morning's workout.

Please advice if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks.

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Your body decides where to lose fat form when. So, as you lose all over, it will eventually come from your belly. For some, fat comes off evenly, for others, it may come off in the arms first, then the legs, then the belly. I know the belly is last to go for many. Just keep at it.
  • SaiprasadK
    SaiprasadK Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks. I am aware of it. Hoping to reach there.