THURSDAY (May 30) MINI CHALLENGE(w/super challenge option)

Options
jesindc
jesindc Posts: 724 Member
100 PUSHUPS! (Any kind count. If you need to do them on your knees, that’s fine)

* Super Challenge Option: 10 pushups (any kind count) followed immediately by 10 Supermans -- Here is how to do them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc6UVRS7PW4, followed immediately by 10 Dumbbell Chest Flies (If you don’t have a bench, it is fine to do these laying flat on a mat). Here is how to do them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Z2LftZDvk. Repeat for a total of 10 sets.

Replies

• Housetroll
    Housetroll Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am in! I am going to try for the super challenge too!
  • saggi2u
    saggi2u Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Will try the super challenge!
  • arniemc
    arniemc Posts: 210
    Options
    I'm in and will try the challenge
  • jan112
    jan112 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the regular challenge!
  • jellyfish1976
    Options
    I am in but just hoping to survive the 100 pushups.
  • donna1501
    donna1501 Posts: 4
    Options
    Im in for the mini challenge - I have a boot camp session tonight and its boxercise which I know will include some of these!
  • kw85296
    kw85296 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have already done the push ups. I will do 100 more and try for the challenge. :)
  • saggi2u
    saggi2u Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • Housetroll
    Housetroll Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I almost forgot to check in and say "Done!" :tongue:
  • arniemc
    arniemc Posts: 210
    Options
    I'm in and will try the challenge
    Did the mini challenge not the super challenge
  • jan112
    jan112 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Done, thanks!
  • skiporchid
    skiporchid Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I started too late in the day to be able to space it out as much as I needed. I got through 70 but my wrist can't handle anymore pressure. I'll do the rest + 10 I'll add as interest. ;)

70 is way more than I thought I could do and my arms could do the rest if not for my darn wrist problems
  • donna1501
    donna1501 Posts: 4
    Options
    chuffed... managed 70 at boot camp last night along with all my other stuff (boxercise) and cant beleive it but i actually managed 100 this morning, then added 50 ab crunches and 30 squats (Knee is shot so had to stop) !! woo hoo :)